Senior assistant accountant for compilation practice
What can you do with us?
As a senior assistant accountant for the compilation practice you have a balanced and wide range of tasks. You independently perform compilation engagements and keep track of the figures for our clients. You ensure a flawless execution. Good communication with your clients is part of your performance, too. Our clients have a plan, a well-defined objective. Together with your colleagues you will help them achieve that objective.
At Joore we believe that we help our clients in the best way possible by performing our services in a progressive way and we seize opportunities for them in a quickly changing market. That takes us to perhaps the most pleasant part of your work: developing business advice, in particular in the field of business economics. There you can really distinguish yourself and make a difference with your personal approach, combined with our tax department and external professionals.
This is not a stand-alone performance. At Joore you will directly have a place in the starting line-up, in a team consisting of young and inspired colleagues who like do make the extra effort for each other – and our clients.
We create an environment where there is room for your plan.
What do you need to offer?
We are looking for a new colleague from the upper ranks of the accountancy league. And a person whose heart beats faster at the thought of this profession.
- have a completed Accountancy or Business Administration bachelor’s or master’s on your c.v.;
- have 3 to 5 years of work experience in accountancy;
- have a passion for accountancy and making a difference for clients;
- have strong communication skills, are focused on quality and you like working with others.
What are our plans for you?
For the four requirements on our list there are four opportunities we offer to you. That creates a balance, which is important in our profession. We offer you:
- an excellent salary in line with your knowledge and experience;
- attention to a proper work – private life balance;
- ample opportunities for personal development, for working towards your ambitions, such as generous education facilities;
- plenty of opportunity to work out your own ideas.
Does your plan for success take you to Joore?
Are you the senior assistant accountant who we are looking for? And does your plan match our vision? Make the best choice of the year right now and email your c.v. and motivation to Raymond Joore: email@example.com. Would you like to ask him something about the vacancy? Send him an email or phone: 013-5900017.
You get this with Joore
Find your dream job
Accountancy working student
You have only one chance to do something...
Audit principal – with management skills
Are you working towards real, structural...